Eat, Drink, Stay and Play
South Sea Island Full Day Cruise- FJ$199 per adult & FJ$99 per child (5 to 15yrs)
Gorgeous little South Sea Island is one of the treasures of the Mamanuca Islands. Crystal clear waters, coral reefs and thousands of colourful tropical fish surround the tiny island. A day trip to South Sea Island is an easy 30 minute ferry ride from Denarau Marina with South Sea Cruises. The close location to Denarau means that you can make the most of the day lazing on the beach, snorkelling, diving and enjoying the many activities on offer.
It may be small in size, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. The hardest part is choosing what to do first! There is a salt water swimming pool and non-motorised water sports equipment available free of charge, including kayaking and sailing.
You also get to stay at Nadi Downtown Hotel for one night inclusive of light breakfast and upgrade of rooms are always available at additional small fee.
- Standard Room at Nadi Downtown Hotel –Pay FJD 15.00 and upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Return vessel transfer from Port Denarau
- Fantastic snorkelling and swimming, even at low tide
- Swimming pool
- Unlimited drinks (Beer, wine, water, soft drinks and water)
- Sumptuous BBQ buffet lunch
- Complimentary kids club
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Fijian 'Meke' performance at lunchtime (except Sundays)
- Massage available (additional cost)